Greetings. Thank you for visiting my site. I started to do this for a couple of reasons. One, is to share my experiences of going after goals I’ve set for myself. I figure maybe my friends, family, and even complete strangers can perhaps learn something along the way too. Another reason, though, is to give people hope that they too can achieve their goals in life if you put your mind to it. That is why I chose the name for this blog – “Yes it is possible”.
So, with that, here’s a few facts about me:
- I was born in 1973, and I grew up in both St. Johns, Michigan and Mt. Pleasant, Michigan
- I attended Western Michigan University and Kalamazoo Valley Community College after high school
- I currently live in a suburb of Detroit, Michigan
- I work in the computer industry and consult with companies about their network security (my professional blog is here if you’re interested)
- Yes, I am doing this as a hobby
- Other hobbies include XBox Rock Band, sailing, SCUBA diving, reading, and blogging
Here are a few goals I still want to achieve in life (this list will probably change and grow). I’ll talk more about that and these goals throughout my blogs:
- Lose weight. When I ran my own business from 2000-2004, I put a lot of stress on myself. Unfortunately, one side affect was that I gained a lot of weight. I intend on losing it!
- Start another business someday. This one is a little more ambiguous at this time as I am still doing research in this area. One thing is clear, it likely will not be in the computer industry. My goal ultimately is to become financially independent.
- Live aboard a sailboat and sail the world.
- Find somebody to spend the rest of my life with.
I hope you enjoy the site and visit often. Also feel free to share your comments on any of the posts. I hope you come back often!